Waller Creek Boathouse offers many different options for your events. Whether you are planning a corporate seminar, evening social, or a wedding, Waller Creek Boathouse has something for everyone.
The upper level of Waller Creek Boathouse includes a 1,900 sq ft indoor and outdoor rental space. The capacity is 120-150, depending on setup. The downstairs rental space offers 2,700 sq ft with a flagstone terrace surrounded by grass and trees. Indoor and outdoor restrooms are available, and the building is wheelchair accessible.
- Pricing is based on the number of hours the facility is needed, including set-up, event, and breakdown times.
- Events having outside music will be required to obtain a City Of Austin sound permit.
- Minimum rental time for Monday-Thursday is 6 hours. Minimum rental time for Friday-Sunday is 8 hours.
- Upstairs rental facility is available at anytime. Downstairs facility is available Friday - Sunday beginning at 3pm.
- Waller Creek Boathouse event personnel are on site during the event and available for deliveries.
- Free WiFi
- A refundable damage deposit is required and will be refunded within a timely manner after the event is concluded.
- Tables and chairs are not included in your rental price. Waller Creek Boathouse staff will be glad to help with these arrangements.
- Non-profit discounts are offered at 15% Monday-Thursday and 10% Friday-Sunday.
- We accept checks, money order, Visa, and MasterCard.
- Boathouse Diagrams: Upstairs Rental Space (includes main room and adjacent terrace. Downstairs Rental Space (includes space within blue boundary line)
Facility buyouts are negotiated on a case-by-case basis and can be customized to your needs. Buyouts are available during all premium event times in the Austin area. Premium events include but are not limited to: SXSW, X-Games, Formula 1, ACL, and Republic of Texas Biker Rally.
Food and Beverage
Waller Creek Boathouse has a preferred list of vendors. However, clients are able to use other vendors, assuming the vendor provides all necessary catering and health permits.
To inquire about event rental and set up a site visit, contact Stephanie Perez at 512-831-4922 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org